Canon PIXMA MG2922 Setup, Driver Download & Software Installation
|Canon PIXMA MG2922|
The Canon PIXMA MG2922 features the amazing convenience of PIXMA Printing Solutions (PPS). PPS makes it easy to print photos or documents directly from your mobile device from just about anywhere. Another great standard printer from Canon that you can consider to buy is this Canon Pixma MG2922. Designed to be an easy-to-use printer for a personal home printer, it can also do more than just printing. You can enjoy the scanner function and copier function with satisfying results. The space for the scanner also used for copying feature with the maximum copy of 32 pages at once. The average speed of the printer is 31 seconds to copy a page of a document. With the Cloud printing function you can print your files using select popular online Cloud services, such as, Facebook, Twitter, Dropbox, OneDrive and Google Drive from your mobile device using the free PPS app. Plus, with Google Cloud Print you can print from wherever you are, from applications you use every day.
Additional features include Easy-PhotoPrint+, a feature that makes it easy to edit and print your photos from anywhere you have Internet access. Canon Printers Pixma MG2922 is using Canon Fine patented technology for its print head with droplets as small as 2 pl. It also uses hybrid ink system with pigment black ink and dye color ink, which can create a detailed images results and crisp sharp text results. The MG2922 also accommodates XL ink tanks, so you can enjoy more printing and fewer refills. Plus, the Auto Power On feature automatically powers up the printer whenever you send something to be printed. The affordable PIXMA MG2922 brings quality printing home.
Canon PIXMA MG2922 Ink Cartridges:
- PG-245 Pigment Black
- CL-246 Color Ink
- 245XL/246XL/GP-601 Combo Pack
Canon PIXMA MG2922 Review Specs:
- Print Speed (up to): Black: ESAT: Approx. 8.0 ipm1, Color: ESAT: Approx. 4.0 ipm1
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 960 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,280.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color: Up to 4800 x 600 dpi2, Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi2.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope;
- Output Tray Capacity: 60 Sheets Plain Paper.
- Scanner Type: Flatbed
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Printer Features: CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM,10 Easy-PhotoPrint+, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Special Filters, Google Cloud Print, My Image Garden, PIXMA Printing Solutions, Quiet Mode, Wireless Auto Power On, Canon mg2922 Wireless PictBridge, Wireless Printing.
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode.
Canon MG2922 OS Compatibility:
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT16
How To Install Canon PIXMA MG2922 for Windows:
- Right after you plug the printer into the laptop, Windows system will automatically recognize the device and install the machine for use.
- Leave your printer turned off. You shouldn’t turn it on before the step where it states otherwise.
- Take the USB cable coming with the package. Find the USB port on your printer and plug in the right end of the USB cable there.
- Insert the other end of the cable into any of the available USB port on your laptop.
- Now you can turn the printer on.
- Locate the ‘Start’ button on your desktop and click on it. The Control Panel should be brought forth. Find ‘Hardware and Sound’ section and click on it. Locate and click on the ‘Devices and Printers’ option. Select ‘Add a Printer’ and go to ‘Local Printer’. Find and select the port where your printer is connected to the computer.
- Select ‘Canon mg2922’ shown in the window that pops up and choose the specific printer type. Follow by clicking ‘Next’.
- Assign a name for the printer. Click ‘Next’.
- Determine if you want to share the printer, click ‘Next’.
- Determine if you want the printer to be default printer, click ‘Finish’.
- Enjoy printing.
How To Install Canon PIXMA MG2922 For Mac:
Your canon mg4250 printer should be switched off. Disconnect the cable if it is currently connected to your Mac and turn it off. Also, although many Canon printers are manufactured ready for use with Mac OS-device, you must first download a special driver to connect them to your device. Although there are many sites out there that offer drivers to download, try to get out of this Canon Printer Pixma.
- Locate the ‘Support and Drivers’ section on the website. Normally it’s on the top right corner.
- Find and click ‘Consumer & Home Office’ option on the list of Product Type.
- Select ‘Canon Pixma MG4220 Printers’ off the list of Product Family.
- Select ‘Drivers & Software’ next to the kind of printer that you have.
- Locate a drop-down menu; select the version Mac OS X that you use.
- Download the driver.
- Double-click the file you’ve just downloaded and double-click again on the file that is shown on the new window.
- Select ‘Continue’ twice. Select ‘Install’ to add the printer on your Mac.
- Connect the printer with your Mac using a USB cable. You can now turn the printer on and be ready to print.
Canon PIXMA MG2922 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that your printer has been removed of its protective materials. Lift the lid of the scanning unit and open the paper output tray. Free cartridge holder from its protective materials and close the scanner cover.
- Plug in the power cord to correct port. Insert the other end of the cord into wall power outlet.
- Turn the printer on. Select language using operation panel. Press OK button.
- Turn the printer back off. Lift scanner lid. Insert cartridge holder. Close the scanner lid.
- Turn the printer back on. Press the setup button. Through operation panel, select wireless LAN setup. Press OK.
- Choose easy setup. Press OK. Choose access point. Press OK.
- Input WEP-key. Press OK.
- Insert printer’s setup CD into computer’s CD drive.
- Run the program and determine your country. Select Next.
- Select Easy Install. Click Install.
- Choose ‘Use the printer on network’. Click Next
- Wait for a while. On the Printer Detection window, click Next.
- Find your printer on the list of detected printers. Click Next.
- Wait for completion. Click Complete.
- Printer Application Menu should appear on the screen once setup is finished completely.
Canon MG2922 Changing Printer Setting to Use Wireless LAN:
- Make sure printer is turned on.
- Press and hold the Wi-Fi button and release it when the Wi-Fi lamp flashes.
- Press the Black button.
- Press the Wi-Fi button repeatedly until the Network lamp lights.
- Press the Color button or the Black button to finalize the selection.
Canon PIXMA MG2922 Driver & Software Download:
Pixma MG 2922 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows/Vista/XP)
|Pixma MG 2922 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows/Vista/XP)|
|Pixma MG 2922 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)|
|Pixma MG 2922 Easy-WebPrint EX Ver.1.7.0 (Windows)|
|Pixma MG 2922 My Image Garden Software Ver.3.5.1 (Windows)|
|Pixma MG 2922 series Full Driver & Software Package Ver. 1.2(Mac OS X )|
|Pixma MG 2922 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (Mac)|
|Pixma MG 2922 ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|Pixma MG 2922 My Image Garden Ver.3.5.1 (Mac)|
|Pixma MG 2922 IJ Scan Utility Software Ver.2.3.4 (Mac)|
|Pixma MG 2922 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 (Linux)|
|Pixma MG 2922 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 (Linux)|